Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oprah Madness

OMG!  What is this madness going around concerning Oprah and her network?  How can this be happening?  Where are her disciples?

I must confess I'm an "Oprah Disciple" and I can't believe that with all the people Oprah has helped that they would allow her network to fail.  Tyler Perry seems to be the only person openly coming to her aid. People should be beating down her door to help her in what ever way they can.

What ever became of "loyalty?"  I even heard some people were using as an excuse - they can't find the station.  How simple can you be?  Check your cable guide, call your cable company and if you don't have it and can afford it get it!

I don't know much about how the ratings are determined, but I do know that it has something to do with the amount of viewing time.  It would be interesting to stage a national "Stay on OWN" day.  It would be something like a "Boycott or Sit- in."  I wonder would that affect the ratings?  

Most people have more than one TV.  On a selected day, we could leave one TV on OWN for 24 hours.  I don't know if this will help, but I feel better knowing I've tried to do something.  

Now if someone else grabs the ball and come up with a national "Stay on OWN" date Oprah will be in business. Sometimes It's all about raising consciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment