Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oprah's Life Classes


I'm an Oprah "disciple."  Her life classes are really worth watching.  If you have missed any you can catch up by going to http://www.oprah.com/ and joining her site.  I promise you wont be disappointed.

Following are the guest speakers and topics taught to date:

               1.  Iyanla Vanzant, "Stopping the Pain"
               2.  Tony Robbins, "Living Fearlessly"
               3.  Bishop T. D. Jakes, "Live with Purpose"
               4  Four Teachers, "The Power of Forgiveness"
               5.  Deepak Chopra, "Spiritual Solutions"
               6,  Life Class Teachers, Mastering the Art of Gratitude"

Self help is a wonderful thing.  Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love Oprah for putting these Life Classes on every week I would be ready with my pen and paper taking notes.I really did get a lot out of those classed.

    ReplyDelete