Monday, December 19, 2011

The Wonderful World of PSP



PSP (Paint Shop Pro) is an app used to design graphics, clip art, wallpaper, tubes, tags etc. to use on web sites, games and most web designs.  I guess my interest in graphic arts was peeked when I discovered the amazing world of "dolls" and signature tags.

Hobbyist use PSP to design greeting cards, stationary business cards and many personal niceties.  I am a doll collector, so it is only reasonable that I would be attracted to personal dolls to drop into my emails. 

All of them were designed for me by many wonderful artist who just love making tags for fun and pleasure.  There is a whole world of talented artists out their in cyberspace just angling to share their talent. 

"Siggies" are very personal.  They are like your personal stationary.  They should represent your personality and interest.  I love using them as a pictorial to seasonal changes, holidays, and special events. 

Signature tags are affectionately referred to as dolls.  I'll bet you didn't know I still like playing with dolls. Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. I still like playing with dolls also.I think its a girl think you will never grow out of that.As with other things that you use to do as a kid like I still love to color in a coloring book.I still have a pair of jacks that I play with my grandchildren every now and then.As we grow older we cut back on a lot of things but some stuff is just instilled in us

    ReplyDelete